Click here to read the most frequently asked Franchise Opportunity questions.
Nature Indoors…Nationwide, we are a professional service industry providing design, installation, and maintenance services of live plants and related products to primarily commercial businesses and properties.
Our top 30% franchise outlets reported annual gross revenues ranging from $340,174.37 to $710,597.60 (2014 figures: does not include corporate-owned units in Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Orlando).
4.6 million commercial buildings comprising 65 million square feet of floorspace. (www.census.gov)
- Medical facilities – 5,723 total registered hospitals in USA per 2014 American Hospital Association statistics
- Convention centers – 6.7 million square meters (over 72 million square feet of venue space) per Statistica.com
- Country and Golf Clubs – 11,751 US establishments www.census.gov.
- Universities – 7021 (US post secondary Title IV Institutions) http://nces.ed.gov/
- Auto Dealerships – 17,540 as of 2012 NADA Industry Analysis
Who is Foliage Design Systems
Founded in 1971, we are a full-service interiorscape company. We began franchising in 1980 and have an extensive national network of individual franchise owners supported by the corporate office in Orlando, Florida. Offering the following to our clients…
- Budget preparation
- Project Consultation
- Expert Installation
- Professional plant health management
- Trained, uniformed service technicians
- Weekly plant care with guaranteed maintenance
- Quality control assurance program
- Integrated pest management
- Purchase & Lease programs
- Short term rentals for special events
- Highest quality live foliage
- Replica/artificial plants
- Preserved trees & plants
- Seasonal blooming flowers & plants
- Holiday decor including themed & custom designs
- Decorative planters/ containers
- Self-watering/Subirrigation systems
- Exterior containerized plantings
Commitment to Franchising
As America’s first and number one interiorscape franchisor, Foliage Design Systems is dedicated to growth and expansion through offices individually owned and managed by qualified entrepreneurs. We are an equal opportunity franchisor.
Our Franchise Support
With nearly 40 years experience, we give entrepreneurs, with or without interiorscape industry background, the opportunity for immediate entry into the marketplace. Key support includes:
- Protected territory and use of established Trademark & Logo
- Award-Winning Design, Installation and Maintenance Expertise from Corporate Staff
- Extensive initial training class
- Operations Manual
- Professional marketing materials
- Daily support via 800#, e-mail & fax
- Preferred vendor supply discounts
- National/ Regional account leads & referrals
- Ongoing training & education via Newsletters, Regional and Annual meetings
Foliage Design Systems is seeking individuals for franchise ownership.
What do we look for in a franchisee?
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong desire to work hard and smart in order to succeed
- Successful background in business management and/or sales
- Ability to manage finances
- Willingness to personally devote time and direction to day-to-day operation of your franchise
- Ability to motivate and train employees
- At minimum, $35K in cash or liquid assets
#1 Reason to look closely at our franchise opportunity is the potential for attractive, steady, recurring revenue generated from monthly plant maintenance services provided to our clients!